SK Telecom Korean Variant LG Optimus Vu II F200S Update to Official Stock Firmware Android Jelly Bean 4.1 KDZ File. Here You Know all About How to Flash Complete Instructions, But You Just Need to Follow Full Guideline in Below Post Content Because I’m not Responsible for Anything.
LG Optimus Vu II F200S Korean Phone Specs And JB 4.1 Update
- Operating System: upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 5.0 inches HD-IPS LCD 16M colors (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 768 x 1024 pixels (~256 PPI pixel density)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 S4 Plus
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait Speed
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Internal Storage: 16 GB Built-in Memory
- RAM: 2 GiB Memory
- MAIN CAMERA: 8 MegaPixel, autofocus, LED flashlight
- Video: [email protected] HQ
- Secondary: 1.3 MP Front Cam
How To Update Korean LG F200S To Android 4.1 Firmware
Download Latest LG Flash Tool.
Run The LG Flash Tool .exe file
Reboot your LG Phone into Download Mode.
Switch off your LG Phone.
With Keep Pressing Volume Up Key.
Connect your Phone to Computer with holding down the Volume Up Key.
You will Reboot into download mode with The “Firmware Update” Mention on top of the Display.
Now Choose The .kdz Stock firmware file into Flash Tool From Your PC Where you Download.
For Complete LG Flash Tool Stock Firmware Guide Just Follow All Steps in Below Flash Guide Given Link.
Download LG Optimus Vu II F200S Korea SK Telecom Variant Jelly Bean 4.1 Stock KDZ Update