LGT Korea Variant LG G4 F500L Stock Firmware Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Updated KDZ File. Here you can Find LGT G4 Phone Official File And Complete Guide For How to install Stock ROM on LG F500L Device Just Follow Below Content Instructions.
LG G4 F500L Korean Phone Specs And Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update
- Operating System: v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5 inches Gorilla Glass 3 (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio), 16M Color
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 And 538 PPI Pixel Density
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Internal Storage: 32 GB Built-in Memory
- RAM: 3 GB of Ram
- MAIN CAMERA: 16 MP, f/1.8, 28 mm, laser autofocus
- Video: [email protected]
- Secondary: 8 MP, 1080p
How To Update Korean LG F500L To Android v6.0.1 Firmware
Download Latest LG Flash Tool.
Run The LG Flash Tool .exe file
Reboot your LG Phone into Download Mode.
Switch off your LG Phone.
With Keep Pressing Volume Up Key.
Connect your Phone to Computer with holding down the Volume Up Key.
You will Reboot into download mode with The “Firmware Update” Mention on top of the Display.
Now Choose The .kdz Stock firmware file into Flash Tool From Your PC Where you Download.
For Complete LG Flash Tool Stock Firmware Guide Just Follow All Steps in Below Flash Guide Given Link.
Download LG G4 F500L LGT Korean Variant Marshmallow v6.0.1 Stock KDZ Update
File size: 1.6 GB