Korea SKT Variant LG Optimus LTE Tag F120S Update to Stock Firmware Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 V30D KDZ File. Here You Know All About How to Install Step to Step Guideline, You Must Need to Follow Complete Instructions in Below Thread Content Because I am not Responsible for Anything.
LG Optimus LTE Tag F120S Korean Phone Specs And ICS 4.0 Update
- Operating System: Upgradeable to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Display: 4.3 inches HD-IPS LCD capacitive touch (~61.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 480 x 800 pixels (~217 PPI pixel density)
- Processor: Unknown for More Info Search on Google
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Unknown
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- MAIN CAMERA: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Video: Yes
- Secondary: 1.3 MP
How To Update Korean LG F120S To Android 4.0 Firmware
Download Latest LG Flash Tool.
Run The LG Flash Tool .exe file
Reboot your LG Phone into Download Mode.
Switch off your LG Phone.
With Keep Pressing Volume Up Key.
Connect your Phone to Computer with holding down the Volume Up Key.
You will Reboot into download mode with The “Firmware Update” Mention on top of the Display.
Now Choose The .kdz Stock firmware file into Flash Tool From Your PC Where you Download.
For Complete LG Flash Tool Stock Firmware Guide Just Follow All Steps in Below Flash Guide Given Link.
Download LG Optimus LTE Tag F120S SKT Korean Variant ICS 4.0 Stock KDZ Update